- 1 Ethernet port and 2 RS-232 serial ports.
- Currently supports DNP 3.0, DNP over TCP/IP, DNP over UDP, Modbus, Modbus over IP, PG&E (Data 2179), Telegyr 8979, or CDC Type I / II protocols.
- Additional protocols can be implemented for a nominal engineering charge or for a quantity purchase.
- Comes with a free copy of the VisiCal software suite that allows it to be configured or programmed with drag-and-drop and pushbutton simplicity.
- VisiCal comes with predefined profiles for many RTUs, switches, and relays currently being used in the electric power industry.
- Available as a bare PC card, in a plastic enclosure, or in a hard plastic NEMA 4 box.
- Input Voltage: 12Vdc (4 watts)
- Communication Link: 2 RS-232 Ports & 1 Ethernet Port
- Communication Protocols: DNP 3.0, DNP over TCP/IP, DNP over UDP, Modbus, Modbus over IP, PG&E (Data 2179), Telegyr 8979, or CDC Type I / II
- Dimensions (plastic enclosure): 7.0″ x 7.5″ x 1.5″