- 1 Ethernet port and 2 RS-232 serial ports.
- Protocols: DNP 3.0, DNP over TCP/IP, DNP over UDP, Modbus, Modbus over IP, PG&E (Data 2179), Telegyr 8979, Harris 5000, or CDC Type I/II.
- Analog inputs can read DC or AC signals.
- Capable of controlling local IEDs through 2 serial RS-232 ports.
- Capable of synchronizing to external time base generators using IRIG-B or NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Integrated PLC capability.
- Remotely configurable and programmable.
- Comes with a free copy of the VisiCal software suite that allows it to be configured, calibrated, scanned, monitored or programmed with drag-and-drop and pushbutton simplicity.
- Available as a bare PC board, in a plastic enclosure, or in a hard plastic NEMA 4 box.
- Supply Voltage: 12Vdc to 48Vdc (4 watts)
- Control Sequence: Direct or SBO
- Status Inputs: 8
- Status Input Voltage: 12Vdc to 35Vdc
- Input Current: 0.1ma (typical)
- Relay Contacts: 4; Form C, 0.6 Amps at 125Vac or 110Vdc or 2 Amps at 30Vdc.
- Analog Inputs: 6 single ended user inputs plus zero and full-scale reference voltages
- Range: -1V to +1V, 0V to 5V, or 4-20ma
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Dimensions (plastic enclosure): 7.0″ x 7.4″ x 1.5″