- The Model 2-B Mini-RTU is designed for use in medium to large substations. The dimensions of this larger unit are 16.25″x19″x4″.
- Thirty-two digital inputs can be independently configured for Active-HI or Active-LO operation. A separate set of contacts on the input relays can be used for local alarms (lamps or other annunciators) near the RTU.
- Twelve-bit resolution is featured on the 48 single-ended analog inputs, pre-scaled to ± 1 VDC with 0.1% accuracy.
- They can be configured for DNP 3.0, Modbus, PG&E (Data 2179), Telegyr 8979, or CDC Type I / II protocols.
- They can be daisy-chained for additional points on a single communication line.
- The Mod 2-B comes with a free copy of the VisiCal software suite that allows it to be configured, calibrated, scanned, monitored or programmed with drag-and-drop and pushbutton simplicity.
- Control Sequence: Direct or SBO
- Relay Contacts: Form C, 10 Amps at 240Vac or 150Vdc
- Status Inputs: 32
- Status Input Voltage: 12Vdc to 130Vdc
- Input Current: 0.1ma (typical)
- Isolation: Optical
- Overvoltage: phase-to-phase 460V for 10 minutes
- Phase-to-Ground 2000V
- Input Voltage: 12Vdc (4 watts)
- Communication Link: 2 RS-232 Ports
- SWC Certification: ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1 SWC Certified
- Dimensions: 16.25″ x 19.00″ x 4″