- The Mod 1-B Mini-RTU has been designed for use on pole-tops and in small substations. Its compact physical dimensions, 14.25″ x 13.5″ x 4.0″, make it well suited for pole-top mounting in a NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Eight pairs of Form C control points can handle 10 Amps at 240Vac or 150Vdc in Direct Operate or Select-Before-Operate modes.
- Sixteen digital inputs can be independently configured for Active-HI or Active-LO operation. A separate set of contacts on the input relays can be used for local alarms (lamps or other annunciators) near the RTU.
- Twelve-bit resolution is featured on the 12 single-ended analog inputs, pre-scaled to ± 1 Vdc with 0.1% accuracy.
- Can be configured for DNP 3.0, Modbus, PG&E (Data 2179), Telegyr 8979, or CDC Type I / II protocols.
- Comes with a free copy of the VisiCal software suite that allows it to be configured, calibrated, scanned, monitored or programmed with drag-and-drop and pushbutton simplicity.
- Control Points: 8 Trip & Close pairs
- Control Sequence: Direct or SBO
- Relay Contacts: Form C, 10 Amps at 240Vac or 150Vdc
- Status Inputs: 16
- Status Input Voltage: 12Vdc to 130Vdc
- Input Current: 0.1ma (typical)
- Isolation: Optical
- Overvoltage: phase-to-phase 460V for 10 minutes
- Phase-to-Ground 2000V
- Input Voltage: 12Vdc (4 watts)
- Communication Link: 2 RS-232 Ports
- SWC Certification: ANSI/IEEE C37.90.1 SWC Certified