- 1 Ethernet port and 2 RS-232 serial ports.
- Protocols available: DNP 3.0, DNP over TCP/IP, DNP over UDP, Modbus, Modbus over IP, PG&E (Data 2179), Telegyr 8979, Harris 5000, or CDC Type I / II.
- Capable of controlling local IEDs through 2 serial RS-232 ports.
- Capable of synchronizing to external time base generators using IRIG-B or NTP (Network Time Protocol).
- Integrated PLC capability.
- Remotely configurable and programmable.
- Comes with a free copy of the VisiCal software suite that allows it to be configured, calibrated, scanned, monitored or programmed with drag-and-drop and pushbutton simplicity.
- Available as bare PC boards, in a plastic enclosure, or in a hard plastic NEMA 4 box.
- Control Points: 8 Relays
- Control Sequence: Direct or SBO
- Status Inputs: 24
- Status Input Voltage: 12Vdc to 35Vdc
- Status Input Current: .1ma (typical )
- Relay Contacts: Form C, 0.6 Amps at 125Vac or 2 Amps at 30Vdc
- Supply Voltage: 12Vdc to 48Vdc (4 watts)
- Communication Link: 1 Ethernet Port & 2 RS-232 Ports
- Dimensions (plastic enclosure): 7.0″ x 7.4″ x 2.2″